Community Rules & Etiquette and Privacy Guidelines
Community Rules & Etiquette Guidelines
Thank you for being part of TeamLogic IT’s community. To ensure the best possible experience for all members, we have established some guidelines and rules for participation. “Our”, “we” and “us” means TeamLogic, Inc., the Franchisor and/or our parent and affiliated companies. “You”, “yourself”, “your” means the TeamLogic IT Franchisee and the Franchisee’s employees who have been authorized by Franchisee to participate in this community. Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important rules.
Technical questions should be directed to us via the “Contact Us” link on this site.
In order to preserve a climate that encourages both civil and productive dialogue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate membership in this community and/or to remove or reject any posting for anyone who violates these rules in our sole opinion and discretion. We also reserve the right to revise these Rules, Guidelines and Policy at any time.
- Don't challenge or attack others. The discussions and comments are meant to stimulate conversation not to create contention.
- No commercial postings or advertising is permitted.
- Use caution in your discussion. Information posted on this Community is available for us and all members to view, and comments may be subject to libel, slander, antitrust laws and other laws.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited. Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Remember that other members have the right to reproduce postings to this site unless you specify otherwise in your posting.
- Post your message only to the most appropriate community. Do not spam several communities with the same message.
- Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants us and members of this site the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information or other material.
Discussion Group Etiquette
- Include a signature tag on all postings with your name, affiliation, and location.
- State concisely and clearly the topic of your posting in the subject line. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the archives by subject.
- Include only the relevant portions of the original posting in your reply. Delete any header information, and put your response before the original posting.
- Only send a posting to the entire list when it contains information that is beneficial to all members.
- Send postings such as "thanks for the information" or "me, too" to individuals--not to the entire list. Do this by using the "Reply to Sender" link to the left of every posting.
- Do not send administrative postings, such as remove me from the list. Instead, use the web interface to change your settings or to remove yourself from a list. If you are changing e-mail addresses, you do not need to remove yourself from the list and rejoin under your new e-mail address. Simply change your settings.
- Inform other list participants of lengthy postings either in the subject line or at the beginning of the posting body with a line that says "Long Posting."
- Postings should not be posted if they encourage or facilitate members to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or impliedly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another's business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade.
- Postings that encourage or facilitate an agreement about the following subjects may be inappropriate: prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale; salaries; profits, profit margins, or cost data; market shares, sales territories, or markets; allocation of customers or territories; or selection, rejection, or termination of customers or suppliers.
The Legal Stuff
This site is provided as a service for the TeamLogic IT Franchisees and their authorized employees. We, our parent, and our affiliates are not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. We disclaim all warranties with regard to information posted on this site, whether posted by us or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall we, our parent and our affiliates be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this site.
We may monitor the site for inappropriate postings and may undertake editorial control of postings.
By using our Site, the member agrees to the terms and conditions set forth in these rules, INCLUDING ALL LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES PROVISIONS which are an integral part hereof and the member consents to the collection and use of this information by us as disclosed in these rules.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate membership in this community and/or to remove or reject any posting for anyone who violates these rules in our sole opinion and discretion.
Information Collection: We may collect information from the members of the Site. In order to respond to any requests of Site members, the member may be requested to provide contact and other information. If we have trouble processing a request, this contact information will be used by us to contact the member. You may voluntarily provide to us personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email, and phone number. We may also collect other personally identifiable information that you choose to include in any communications that you send to us. We may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your requests for information.
Gathering and Sharing of Information, Links to External and Co-Branded Websites: We monitor traffic patterns on the Site and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use to analyze trends and administer the Site in order to improve its layout and design and to permit Site personalization and streamlining to create the best experience we can for our members. In order to perform analysis permitting such personalization and improvement of site design and member experience, we may employ suitable third parties with whom we share the information necessary to accomplish these objectives. These statistics include no personally identifying information.
Where appropriate, we may share aggregated statistical information with our business partners. These statistics include no personally identifying information.
We may use your personal identifying information to inform you of other products or services available from us or our vendors. We may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of the Site.
We may provide personal identifying information in special cases such as enforcement of our rules, or as required by law or legal process to protect and defend the rights and safety of our Site and its members.
By using this Site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions in effect at the time of use and you should therefore periodically visit this page and the rules to determine the then current policies applicable to members of the Site.
Security Information: Strong precautions are taken to protect the information of the members of our Site. When members submit sensitive information via the Site, that Information is protected both online and off-line.
No method of safeguarding information is 100% secure. We take information security seriously and use a variety of technical solutions to make using our Site safe.
We also protect member-information off-line. Only those of our employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Log Files: We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track members’ movements and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Surveys, Contests, Promotions: From time-to-time we may request information from the members of the Site via surveys, contests or promotions. Participation in these surveys, promotions or contests is completely voluntary, and the members of the Site have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as your name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as ZIP Code, age level, etc.). We use such information to notify contest winners, award prizes, and for analyzing the Site traffic to improve the member's experience on the Site.
You may request to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications by using the “contact us” link or you can write to us at:
ATTN: Community Webmaster
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
However, to the extent that corrected or deleted information is also stored in other databases, we cannot always ensure that such corrections or deletions will immediately reach the other databases. Some information may be retained for longer periods as required by law, contracts or auditing requirements.
Children's On-line Privacy: When a member uses our Site or one of our associated websites, the member is representing to us that they are an adult. We recognize the particular importance of protecting the privacy of children. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us immediately and we will delete the information pertaining to the child from our records.
Parent/Affiliates: Parent is Franchise Services, Inc. Affiliates are Postal Instant Press, Inc. (also known as PIP Printing), Sir Speedy, Inc., and Signal Graphics, Inc.